Scoping Study on Skills Development of Youths: Swisscontact Bangladesh (November 2020-December 2020)
As a consultant, prepared a scoping study on Skills Development of Youths in Bangladesh by taking the lead in collecting data, analyzing it, presenting the findings, and writing a final report. Assisted Swisscontact in identifying challenges, opportunities, stakeholders’ roles, and responsibilities in the field of skills development of the youths in Zone of Influence (ZoI) of USAID.
- Learning and analytical support in Kenya and East Africa (KEA) region: MSU AFRE (August 2021-Present)
- Institutional Diagnostic Study for Food Planning and Monitoring (FPMU), Ministry of Food, Bangladesh: IFPRI (November 2018-June 2020)
- Capacity Strengthening Project: IFPRI (November 2019-February 2020)
- Study on Internal Migration: IPA (February 2018-April 2018)
- Study on "Government to Government" Migration: IPA (May 2018-August 2018)