Learning and analytical support in Kenya and East Africa (KEA) region: MSU AFRE (August 2021-Present)
As a Research Assistant to principal investigators Dr. Mywish Maredia and Dr. Eric Crawford, I am working on a project funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s Foreign Agriculture Service (FAS). This project aims to provide learning and analytical support to U.S. government’s Feed the Future activities in Kenya and East Africa (KEA) region implemented under the auspices of USAID country and regional offices. The focus of this project is to conduct applied research and analysis for improving development outcomes through increased economic growth, food security, better nutrition, and enhanced resiliency to shocks.
- Scoping Study on Skills Development of Youths: Swisscontact Bangladesh (November 2020-December 2020)
- Impact of COVID-19 on Ultra-poor: IFPRI (April 2020-Present)
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on food value chains in Bangladesh: IFPRI (November 2020-Present)
- Measuring the Targeting Error and Leakage of a Social Safety Net Program: IFPRI (August 2018-June 2020
- Educational Videos on Economics: 10 Minute School (January 2016-Present)